Did You Do A "Break-In" Oil Change On Your Riding Lawn Mower/Zero-Turn?

My wife liked a particular vaccum cleaner and made that known... so one
year I got that for her on her birthday and it put me in the dog house! View attachment 208089
Vacuum cleaners and things like that aren't good birthday presents. It is something you buy randomly when you need one and *just happened* to get the one she liked. ;)

One year I got my wife some really nice socket wrenches...

Yeah, my wife used to borrow the occasional tool from me (I keep my tool box locked at all times!) and she would forget to bring the tool back to me so I had to go reminder her to retrieve is so I could go put it back in my tool box and lock it it.

So, for Christmas one year I got her a nice little tool box that all many of the commonly uses wrenches, sockets, screw drivers, etc... and just like the vacuum cleaner on her birthday, she didn't appreciate that at all.

I have to cut her some slack though cause she's a yankee born up there in Virginia

Them good old southern redneck girls only get upset if you buy them cheap tools cause they only want the finest Snap On tools baby!

Yeah, my wife used to borrow the occasional tool from me (I keep my tool box locked at all times!) and she would forget to bring the tool back to me so I had to go reminder her to retrieve is so I could go put it back in my tool box and lock it it.

So, for Christmas one year I got her a nice little tool box that all many of the commonly uses wrenches, sockets, screw drivers, etc... and just like the vacuum cleaner on her birthday, she didn't appreciate that at all.

I have to cut her some slack though cause she's a yankee born up there in Virginia

Them good old southern redneck girls only get upset if you buy them cheap tools cause they only want the finest Snap On tools baby!
Does she steal dips out of your Skoal can, too? 😁

Does she steal dips out of your Skoal can, too? 😁

Er, no... I dip Copenhagen not that sissy Skoal stuff

Redneck_1_gif.gif
<----- Red Neckerson

On my wife's next birthday, I'm thinkin bout getting her one of those
super convenient 5 pound pales of her favorite Laundry Soap... Tide!

This should get a ton of laundry done, I sure hope she likes it!

smile-grin11.gif

Back