Rejex sealant

IMG_1597_zpsvzfi7lfr.jpg

IMG_1599%20-%20Copy_zpslp0kto2l.jpg

IMG_1601%20-%20Copy_zpsp1orp0jj.jpg

IMG_1603_zpsa39zrftm.jpg

Originally Posted By: MCompact
Beautiful!

Agreed!

I'm not much into debadging but man, that Audi is gorgeous! Great job.

I do hate license plate holders and dealership stickers that advertise where the vehicle was purchased though. Those come off immediately.

I guess I don't get the meaning of "debadging", as I thought that meant taking all names and logos off. And you still have the Audi rings. Please enlighten me.

Originally Posted By: old1
I guess I don't get the meaning of "debadging", as I thought that meant taking all names and logos off. And you still have the Audi rings. Please enlighten me.

If you take off the rings it turns back into a Jetta.

Great looking ride. On a lot of models it is not practical to remove the large brand badge as some of them are held onto the body or grill with fasteners and do not leave a clean look. As you would have to get plugs, different grill, or do proper body work including filling and repainting. In the case of my car the rear logo is part of the back up camera and can not simply be removed. I got a sticker to cover it

I don't like all the little badges on cars. I removed the Quattro from the front grill, S-line badges from the front fenders, A3 from the left trunk, 2.0T and Quattro from the right trunk.

I used polish to removed anything that the Nanoskin didn't remove, polished the glass, and to clean the paint where I removed the badges.

Very nice, I like Audi A3 and A4 size. Passenger volume is large enough for 4 person but small enough for easy parking, quick maneuver in traffic and good drive on narrow mountain road.

That's what I was thinking too. Doesn't debadging mean completely removing any trace of the car brand,make,and model?

Audi has come a long way from the 80's when they almost tanked. In those days you couldn't give an Audi away because of all the unintended acceleration issues and today they produce cars like the one in your driveway. Great looking ride.

Originally Posted By: john_pifer
What's your procedure for removing the badges?

I use a hair dryer to heat up the glue on the badge and then use fishing line to saw behind the badge. Then I use 3M adhesive remover to clean the rest of the glue off.

I've been tempted to remove the M235i badge on my car and replace it with a European 218d badge- just to mess with people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back