Post your latest detail

My Tec582 came in today, I’ll use these 3 exclusively now. I like to buy in bulk, so I may upgrade to 1 gallons containers. Malco is seemingly the cheapest and so far the easiest to use. I’ll test Tec582 another day. Or I can just buy all 3 in bulk and use as I please. I think I’m addicted.
IMG_1524.jpeg

My Tec582 came in today, I’ll use these 3 exclusively now. I like to buy in bulk, so I may upgrade to 1 gallons containers. Malco is seemingly the cheapest and so far the easiest to use. I’ll test Tec582 another day. Or I can just buy all 3 in bulk and use as I please. I think I’m addicted.
View attachment 182167
I like the 582 over any wax. Everytime you wash the car, dry it and go over it with the 582 and you will have constant protection. Yes you can use it on a wet car but I think it lasts better applying it on a dry car. Very easy to use.

I like the 582 over any wax. Everytime you wash the car, dry it and go over it with the 582 and you will have constant protection. Yes you can use it on a wet car but I think it lasts better applying it on a dry car. Very easy to use.
Yes, I’ve heard great things about it.

Just finished this the other weekend. Bought 8/26 about 300mi from home. Gave it a quick foam cannon bath and went over it with Lake Country white pads and Blackfire One-Step. This took the majority of gunk off, residue from the plastic and any other road film we picked up on the trek back home. A few weeks later was able to give it another good wash and applied 2 coats of McKee's 37 hi-def paint sealant including the door jambs. Gave the wheels 2 coats Adam's graphene ceramic coating. Haven't dressed any of the plastic or the new tires yet but I'll get to it. Once my supply of synthetic sealants and one-step waxes is gone I'll probably go strictly Adam's graphene ceramic spray coating for all the vehicles I take care off, the stuff is truly amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_3832.JPG
    IMG_3832.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 12
Back