cursor control

anyone know how to STOP the cursor in W-10 from opening + closing things "at random" my biggest beef!!! new lappy a while ago a of course W-10 is loaded, + i looked at where the cursor can be adjusted with no luck. not very savy but with time i can USUALLY find whats needed in the new to me Windows 10 + loved the ease of the older W-7's systems in my older still working lap tops. newer scrolled down + seen this section so some new reading + learning for me

Randomly closing things? Is it clicking too quickly or too sensitive? You can change the sensitivity, do a search for "mouse settings" down in the search bar.

benjy

thanks for the suggestions, i will give it another look, BUT what i could do on W-7 just wont work on W-10.

benjy

after several suggested changes NO different!! maybe my penalty for NOT using their browser! mostly use chrome or firefox + i read how they sell my info!! i NEVER answer my home phone until someone speaks to my answering machine + cell is OFF unless i need to TALK to someone while away from home

after several suggested changes NO different!! maybe my penalty for NOT using their browser! mostly use chrome or firefox + i read how they sell my info!! i NEVER answer my home phone until someone speaks to my answering machine + cell is OFF unless i need to TALK to someone while away from home
I'm sure you're on to something there.