Current longest lasting wax?

The longest lasting waxes will be Fusso Coat or Gyeon Q2 Wax. Most are not even in the same league.

Living in Central Florida the only synthetic wax I have found to last more than 4 months outside in the sun has been Finish Kare FK1000. Recently since we are not in the "hot" season the wax can push 5-6 months. I am curious if anyone has found something that last longer under the same conditions? Not interested in other type coatings. Thanks
Don't forget to really clean the exterior properly before you put anything on
A good iso wipe down can easily give me an extra couple of months.
Especially if for collinite or TW products

Living in Central Florida the only synthetic wax I have found to last more than 4 months outside in the sun has been Finish Kare FK1000. Recently since we are not in the "hot" season the wax can push 5-6 months. I am curious if anyone has found something that last longer under the same conditions? Not interested in other type coatings. Thanks
I'd look at a sealant. They are similar to waxes but last much much longer from my experiences and reading.

Another vote for Collinite. It's really great. I haven't found anything that beads water longer, including some of the new ceramic stuff.

Back