Curb find : Stihl blower

it sucks to hear a neighbor doing a small patio with a 2 stroke while I’m outside relaxing …
I have a 75 foot concrete driveway, 2 concrete sidewalks, a two level deck, 150 feet of gutters and a dozen mature oak trees on my two acres plus a 6 HP tow behind lawn vac that I pull with a JD mower. Without mentioning my gas string trimmer, 2 leaf blowers and gas chain saw, I’m sure we would get along fine! 🍻 Edit: Did I mention I also have 2 Harley’s? ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0740.jpeg
    IMG_0740.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 14
  • KIMG0150.jpeg
    KIMG0150.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 14
I've never had an issue with the Stihl canned fuel going bad, but Stihl Ultra oil mixed with ethanol fuel is a different story.
The Stihl "oil" is biodegradable, I'm not even sure that it is oil. I buy it when I buy a new piece of Stihl equipment, because they double to warranty period, but I don't use it.

I have a good friend who works at the town dump. The stuff people throw away, it would make you sick. Brand new things still in the box. I'm sure it is from estate
There was an article published years ago about the weirdest stuff found in the trash. One guy responded that he was a trash truck driver and had a route in Beverly Hills. He mentioned laptops that worked, big screen TVs, a bag of coins etc that were all left by the curb.

There was an article published years ago about the weirdest stuff found in the trash. One guy responded that he was a trash truck driver and had a route in Beverly Hills. He mentioned laptops that worked, big screen TVs, a bag of coins etc that were all left by the curb.
We just had a snow storm a few days ago. A day before the storm my friend sent me a video of an Ariens 32" snowblower he pulled out of the trash. Started on the 3rd pull and even has the heated handle grips.

Back