Crispy chicken sandwich

Looks good! Love the red onions. And agree, a slice of cheese is in order.

I love crispy chicken. Especially with hot sauce. But truly, that, and most crispy chicken sandwiches, is a batter sandwich with a bit chicken thrown in.

Lettuce/Tomato/onions > cheese any day. Cheese would ruin a good chicken sandwich. Probably the same people who use A1 on steak and Ketchup on eggs.

I prefer grilled but that really looks good.
Somebody once said on here ketchup is ketchup- uh no way............
Once you had Heinz your whole life that ain't so.
Ketchup can be sharp and tart and most other brands are just tomato sauce to me😁

I prefer grilled but that really looks good.
Somebody once said on here ketchup is ketchup- uh no way............
Once you had Heinz your whole life that ain't so.
Ketchup can be sharp and tart and most other brands are just tomato sauce to me😁
Exactly true there. The nastiest ketchup is Hunts that stuff is too sweet and weird like lol.

Nice. I like the “OPEN” sign in the background. Kinda funny.. that must have been quite a crunch.
They have outdoor seating in the semi shade under parasols. It's a pretty busy fish restaurant but they also have a good breakfast menu. Their fish and chips are great but with everything being take-out right now, the chips are currently soggy because they come piled high in a cardboard container. I gotta have my chips crispy on the outside.

I love crispy chicken. Especially with hot sauce. But truly, that, and most crispy chicken sandwiches, is a batter sandwich with a bit chicken thrown in.

The picture is a bit misleading. That's only half the sandwich there and the butterflied chicken breast was actually rather large.

Back