Costa oil filters?

CAS2
CAS2_l.jpg

You pay your money and take you chances? Who makes them what nation? There is a certain value in name brand products.

There was a place. filters and wipers, who was selling these as well as M1 filters for lower prices like $6-7. They went out of business. My concern would be how old they are. Don't know if they are still made, maybe shops still install them. Otherwise it's going to be old stock.

There was a place. filters and wipers, who was selling these as well as M1 filters for lower prices like $6-7. They went out of business. My concern would be how old they are. Don't know if they are still made, maybe shops still install them. Otherwise it's going to be old stock.
yes on eBay but Costa sells them directly and they are new stock because they are a jiffy lube kinda joint

Didn’t look at first link to Costa filters just saw big pic of the Castrol sfx. Costa filters? Have no idea what they are. It’s enough to decide on the name brands you know something about. I don’t think any American filters put plastic over the base yet.

Didn’t look at first link to Costa filters just saw big pic of the Castrol sfx. Costa filters? Have no idea what they are. It’s enough to decide on the name brands you know something about. I don’t think any American filters put plastic over the base yet.
I really like the plastic on filters. The ones I’ve seen American made are Napa filters bought in the master pack. They’re completely plastic wrapped without a box.

You pay your money and take you chances? Who makes them what nation? There is a certain value in name brand products.

Made in USA
Castrol is BP, a larger company than Exxon-Mobil
I would consider Castrol a name brand.
As for Costa they are putting their own name on their filters. They are in the oil change business and also selling direct now. It's an American corporation.

I have no problem dealing with American businesses regardless of size. Especially rapidly growing companies. This place seems to be selling filters at very good prices. They do not seem to be gouging.

Back