Cooper Rugged Trek

Looking for an update on the Rugged Trek? I've only got maybe another 10,000km on them. Loaded and unloaded highway, gravel and winter. While I have not checked tread depth, they look **** near new. So far I'm still very happy with them and would get another set when the time comes. I'm done with Duratracs.

Looking for an update on the Rugged Trek? I've only got maybe another 10,000km on them. Loaded and unloaded highway, gravel and winter. While I have not checked tread depth, they look **** near new. So far I'm still very happy with them and would get another set when the time comes. I'm done with Duratracs.
Thank you.

I appreciate it.
The wheels are offroad monster m25 20x10s. -19 offset. They stick out about 2.5 inches.
1/4 inch spacing on the rear. Normally hate spacers but without them on the back they don't match the front on how much they stick out. The threads are long on this so it still has plenty without affecting anything. About 400k miles on her and she's doing great.
Its also not leveled or lowered. I plan upgrading the rear coil springs to dayton and also do a coilover conversion all the way around with lifting it 3 inches. Air ride was deleted and the factory springs are a litting weak from having the air ride make up for it. The conversation kit is about 1300$ so it isn't bad at all.

View attachment 156593View attachment 156594
I like the wheels. Most aftermarket wheels are "too busy" with simulated bead locks and fake bolts. 285/55/20s will fit perfect on 10"
wide wheels.
It looks like you trimmed the front plastic air dam and bumper for tire clearance. I like body color bumpers instead of chrome, but each
to their own.

I like the wheels. Most aftermarket wheels are "too busy" with simulated bead locks and fake bolts. 285/55/20s will fit perfect on 10"
wide wheels.
It looks like you trimmed the front plastic air dam and bumper for tire clearance. I like body color bumpers instead of chrome, but each
to their own.
Yeah I like these wheels a lot better then my other set. I tend to like concave wheels but it also depends on the truck and build.
I trimmed the running boards. The bumper was done by the previous owner.
And yeah I'm not a big fan of chrome. Especially with white. That's why I had everything color matched. 285/55s would look good too but that's a pretty good price jump for not too much of a difference tire size wise. In this case tho with cooper rugged treks if I wanna stick with a 10 ply tire I would need a 285 to get it if I wanna stick with a 10 ply.
If the coopers do better then these baja boss ats and last about as long or longer I'll stick with the cooper's. I will say tho they gotta be really impressive because I've been very impressed with these baja boss ats over the toyo at3s, ko2s, toyo at2s, nexen ats, and mastercraft courser axt.
The general atx I've been considering as well.

Back