Congratulations Petty GMS - Erik Jones

Congratulations to Eric Jones, the King and the whole Petty GMS team. 55 years to the day since the 43 has been to victory lane at Darlington. I was fortunate enough to be at the race shop this week while they were prepping this car. What an organization. We have only been together a short time. It is absolutely great to see them get this win.

1662347442266.jpeg

That's also the 200th win for the #43. A big congrats to Erik Jones and Petty GMS. No doubt HPL's lubes helped them get there.
He had a ton of luck go his way to play out for the win but that is racing you put yourself in that position for it to happen it was a great race And happy to see Jones get the win.

Those who attended the open house were able to get some insight from the VP of Gen 7 development at Petty GMS. We have had some very good successes in the driveline. Their engines come from ECR. We will look at that later.
So now Trans axle filled with HPL? getting the ECR engine program would be a huge get. I have to say it was a great story how it all came about with the relationship.

So now Trans axle filled with HPL? getting the ECR engine program would be a huge get. I have to say it was a great story how it all came about with the relationship.
I'm pretty sure there is a check involved on the ECR side. We are not check writing people. All of our relationships are at the most product only sponsorships that we manage to have based on the performance of the product. I cannot say enough good about the people at Petty GMS and since you were at the open house you were able to see some of that. They are interested in advantages and we are interested in helping them go faster. Our goal is to develop products that will help them. Once we get the approval from NASCAR our logos will go on their cars, race trucks, and haulers. I'm happy with that.

Back