Congrats to my Michigan football team!

The Husky's defense kept them in the game, but congrats to the Wolverines. Harbaugh took a struggling team to a championship. Khakis, suspensions and all.

It was a good game. After the first quarter, I was wondering if this was gonna be a blowout. Congrats to Washington for fighting back and making it a game.

The Husky's defense kept them in the game, but congrats to the Wolverines. Harbaugh took a struggling team to a championship. Khakis, suspensions and all.
The Commanders and Falcons have openings. Wonder if it's time for Jim to jump back to the NFL?

A few of those passes by the Washington QB were head scratchers....
This and the play calling. Penix was 27/51 with 2 interceptions. Hoping he has a plan B for his professional career! Huskies seemed content with short yardage pass plays when they needed more.

They've had co-winners? Seriously
In '97 Michigan was co-champs with Nebraska...why they didn't have these two teams play each other to determine a sole champ is beyond me...I don't think there has been co-champs since...

It was a good game. After the first quarter, I was wondering if this was gonna be a blowout. Congrats to Washington for fighting back and making it a game.
They definitely made a game of it until the 4th qtr. MI does have the #1 ranked D, but they got lucky on a couple of the pass plays. Had Penix been on target with a couple of those throws, those plays could've easily turned into TDs. WA's D just gave up too many big plays...

Can't stand Harbaugh, but Michigan was the better team. A few of those passes by the Washington QB were head scratchers....
I don't particularly care for either of the Harbaughs, but they apparently know how to coach.

The Commanders and Falcons have openings. Wonder if it's time for Jim to jump back to the NFL?
I really hope he stays at MI, otherwise this team starts all over....more losing to OSU, no more conference championships, no more playoffs (well maybe, but only because next year CFB goes to a 12 game playoff)...I'm hoping WAS and ATL aren't enticing enough to lure Harbaugh away from CFB...

In '97 Michigan was co-champs with Nebraska...why they didn't have these two teams play each other to determine a sole champ is beyond me...I don't think there has been co-champs since...
1991 saw the Huskies split the championship with Miami, as well. The AP (Miami) and the Coaches Poll (Washington) was split.

It was clear before the game that Washington was inferior.
I agree. I said the title game should have been last weeks game with Alabama vs Michigan. Michigan handled this season like true champions. When the going got tough this team just kept going.

Glad the Wolverines won. I don’t suspect Jim back but I hope he returns. They have some special talent right now. I understand JJ and Blake are moving on but the D is amazing with some young guys.

Just my $0.02

Congratulations. I’m not sure of anything relating to football I just know on Monday a ton of people called into work saying they were hungover from Sunday football both NFL and college so the games must of been good lol. Congratulations to all winning teams. Let’s let April get here for baseball season so I’ve got something to watch lol.

I attended the "Fan Day" in Houston on Sunday. In the mammoth George R. Brown Center, there were numerous activities and NCAA football displays. For kids (and kids at heart) you could kick and throw footballs and run an obstacle course. NASA had a very good display, as did Dr. Pepper and some other vendors. The best thing in the Brown center was seeing both Michigan and then Washington marching bands perform. I was literally an arms length from both. The sound and volume they produce is amazing. Both UW and UM fan bases were great. I really enjoyed meeting fans of both. Everyone was so well mannered and polite. Just a great day.

At 6pm, the fan experience closed and the fans walked a few blocks to the Shell Energy Stadium (which hosts the Houston Dynamo and Dash pro soccer teams) for a free concert. Meagan Maroney led off followed by Jake Owen the headlined by Jon Pardi. And all for free. What a night!

I agree. I said the title game should have been last weeks game with Alabama vs Michigan. Michigan handled this season like true champions. When the going got tough this team just kept going.

Glad the Wolverines won. I don’t suspect Jim back but I hope he returns. They have some special talent right now. I understand JJ and Blake are moving on but the D is amazing with some young guys.

Just my $0.02
It's about time the big ten represented well. They were looked at as a joke, especially MI because they've had such poor showings over the last several years. Now if they can just start doing this on a regular basis...

Back