Condiments - if you could only have one

Hot sauce. Ate mres for two months in the desert. Couldn't eat one without doctoring it with the little bottle of hot sauce in the pouch. Now I can't eat anything without it. Just a survival technique.

1647380528053.jpg

Hard choice, because I like so many of them!

Off top of my head, Dorothy Lynch dressing. It matches well with lettuce, veggies and meats. Might not be the best for all, but best overall in my book, for limited options of only one choice.

Hmm, can a dressing be a condiment?

If so, Vidalia Onion.
Absolutely, I love dipping my tater tots in ranch but I also like dipping them or fires in mustard, just never cared for ketchup. My parents thought there was something wrong with me, even as a kid I disliked ketchup.

Vidalia Onion dressing, I've never had it but will look for it and give it a try.

It looks like most would go with a hot sauce which I kind of suspected from other posts here and I have to say I'm having seconds thoughts and might have to go with Frank's Redhot. Frank's Wing sauce is another fav of mine.

If you're looking for something spicy, I know that Huy Fong Sriracha is pretty popular, but this is probably their best product. Of course they only make three products.

sambal-oelek.png

Back