Comments Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i need to see is the big "Authorized amsoil dealer website" and i know this is not coming from a neutral standpoint..

To me, the interesting thing is what they are really saying: "how even" the oils are!?

If anything, this is not the normal comparo where "I am numba ONE, every body else SUX " mentality. However I am sure there are some folks that might distill it down to that.
pat.gif

Also to me, it sort of reaffirms my choice of using Mobil One. While I would normally hesitate to say that Mobil has a superior product for all seasons and reasons, for the products I have interest, it certainly seems to be pretty true. Mobil One is certainly not the "BEST" but certainly for price performance and availability it is a very strong competitor!

The products I use are: 1. Mobil One 5w30, 2. 0w20, 3. Truck & Suv 5w40, aka, Delvac One 5w40.

I can also use the 0w40 European blend, but #3 is better over the long haul for my application.

Wow, $94 for 5L of Mobil-1 0W40.

I should buy a small yacht, a few thousand cases of Esso/ExxonMobil Synthetic XD-3 0W-40, smuggle to Europe, and retire on the proceeds.

BTW, those containers look pretty dated.

It appears that Royal Purple's claim of increased horsepower and torque is true in this demonstration..........interesting.

If "GC" is the same oil as "SLX I'm not sure if I wouldn't rather be running the M1 0w40.

Of course the Amsoil "won". It's an Amsoil website.
grin.gif

But seriously, they left out a bunch a details on how they were measuring wear. Looks like they used a magnet. Were they only measuring iron? Highly suspect.

quote:

Originally posted by 427Z06:
Of course the Amsoil "won". It's an Amsoil website.
grin.gif

But seriously, they left out a bunch a details on how they were measuring wear. Looks like they used a magnet. Were they only measuring iron? Highly suspect.

But not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back