Colt 45 + freezer

01rangerxl

Site Donor 2021
Last night one of my roommates had the brilliant idea to cool down an open Colt 45 in the freezer. So if you have ever wondered what a Colt 45 slushie looks like, here you go...

Bill in Utah

Staff member
 Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Those belong to my roommate. I'm not a big frozen pizza fan personally.
Sure.. It's your story and you are sticking to it!

I've had that happen so many times, I now have a 6th sense as to when a beer in the freezer is perfectly ice cold and on the crisp of freezing over!

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I've had that happen so many times, I now have a 6th sense as to when a beer in the freezer is perfectly ice cold and on the crisp of freezing over!
I have developed this sense as well with my beloved home brews. Einstein called it "Spooky action at a distance", and it basically implies a quantum entanglement, which in itself implies that I and the beer are, in fact, one.

01rangerxl

Site Donor 2021
Yes, those are hot dogs. The only food we have in the kitchen is macaroni and cheese, pizza, chicken, hot dogs, peanut butter, jelly, bread, and soup. And beer of course. And yes, we are college students.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Yes, those are hot dogs. The only food we have in the kitchen is macaroni and cheese, pizza, chicken, hot dogs, peanut butter, jelly, bread, and soup. And beer of course. And yes, we are college students.
we already knew that.