Colt 45 + freezer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night one of my roommates had the brilliant idea to cool down an open Colt 45 in the freezer. So if you have ever wondered what a Colt 45 slushie looks like, here you go...

IMG_0638.jpg

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
LOL.gif
Those belong to my roommate. I'm not a big frozen pizza fan personally.
Sure..

It's your story and you are sticking to it!
grin2.gif

I've had that happen so many times, I now have a 6th sense as to when a beer in the freezer is perfectly ice cold and on the crisp of freezing over!

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I've had that happen so many times, I now have a 6th sense as to when a beer in the freezer is perfectly ice cold and on the crisp of freezing over!

I have developed this sense as well with my beloved home brews. Einstein called it "Spooky action at a distance", and it basically implies a quantum entanglement, which in itself implies that I and the beer are, in fact, one.

Yes, those are hot dogs. The only food we have in the kitchen is macaroni and cheese, pizza, chicken, hot dogs, peanut butter, jelly, bread, and soup. And beer of course.

And yes, we are college students.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Yes, those are hot dogs. The only food we have in the kitchen is macaroni and cheese, pizza, chicken, hot dogs, peanut butter, jelly, bread, and soup. And beer of course.

And yes, we are college students.
grin2.gif

we already knew that.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back