Collection of 20 Weight API SP VOAs

Updated to add Mobil 1 EP 0W20:
View attachment 70214
I also have a 5 qt jug of M1 EP HM 0W20 but I probably won't be cracking it open til about November. If no one has done a VOA on it by then, I'll do it and add it here.
Looks like I'll be changing my Civic's oil next weekend to the M1 EP HM 0W20. In anticipation, I sent off the VOA sample a few days ago. USPS tracking says it should be there by tomorrow. If that holds (who knows, but I used the new tyvek envelope, so hopeful), I should have a VOA to post by October 25th or thereabouts. ;)

Here's the new chart with Mobil 1 EP HM 0W20 added:

20 grade api sp 102921.jpg

Added 3 VOAs that PQIA posted recently: Castrol EDGE 0W20, Fram 0W20, and PP 0W20. Note the other VOA for Castrol EDGE already on the list. I did a VOA of the same oil earlier this year.

20 grade api sp 041022.jpg

You may want to add this to your collection.. Kirkland seems as good as the Walmart advanced oil..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-130304~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-130304~2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 65
You may want to add this to your collection.. Kirkland seems as good as the Walmart advanced oil..
Thanks, not a full VOA but I can add what's on their report and leave the rest blank. I'll wait for another VOA or two before I post an update.

I'm sorry this one should be better..
What I meant was there are many items not represented on what you posted, such as Silicon and Sodium (typically most oils have ~5-10ppm), and all the metals. I don't want to assume those are all zeros. A third party VOA will have a more complete picture.

Here is a list of 0w20 oils-a good portion of which are available here…
Use Google translate to convert Russian to English.

Back