Collection of 20 Weight API SP VOAs

All 3 of my vehicles use 20 weight oils, so I've started collecting VOAs of API SP rated oils for fun and analysis. One of the oils (ST FS HM 5W20) is my own VOA. I've also sent in a virgin sample of the ST FS HM 0W20 that I haven't gotten results from yet. The rest were collected here and from PQIA. Anyone else have any that I've missed? I'm not really interested in exotic or boutique oils, but if someone wants to see one on this chart and it's 20 weight, I'll add it. Sorry if you want to see other weights, it does take time to build up this chart so I'd like to focus my efforts on what's pertinent to me. You're welcome to make your own if you want to see other weights. ;)

20 Weight API SP Oils.png

Nice chart. Thanks for putting it together. A couple I wouldn't mind seeing on it would be QSUD 0/5W-20 and the M1 EP 0/5-20.
Thanks again.

All 3 of my vehicles use 20 weight oils, so I've started collecting VOAs of API SP rated oils for fun and analysis. One of the oils (ST FS HM 5W20) is my own VOA. I've also sent in a virgin sample of the ST FS HM 0W20 that I haven't gotten results from yet. The rest were collected here and from PQIA. Anyone else have any that I've missed? I'm not really interested in exotic or boutique oils, but if someone wants to see one on this chart and it's 20 weight, I'll add it. Sorry if you want to see other weights, it does take time to build up this chart so I'd like to focus my efforts on what's pertinent to me. You're welcome to make your own if you want to see other weights. ;)

View attachment 60116
May I ask wher you found the pqia valvoline voa’s? I’m browsing their site and only see a ton of 5w20-30 oils listed, a couple valvoline maxlife’s and Napa but no valvoline full syn or the exp.

May I ask wher you found the pqia valvoline voa’s? I’m browsing their site and only see a ton of 5w20-30 oils listed, a couple valvoline maxlife’s and Napa but no valvoline full syn or the exp.
They have newer VOAs on their homepage than on their results page. Just go to pqia.org and start scrolling down.
Edit: one of the Valvoline was posted in the VOA section here by a member.

They have newer VOAs on their homepage than on their results page. Just go to pqia.org and start scrolling down.
Edit: one of the Valvoline was posted in the VOA section here by a member.
Thank you for that, not sure why they don’t post it to pcmo “products tested”. It was right there on the homepage like you stated.

Wow, awesome work, thank you. Would it be possible to upload this in xl format maybe? Thank you!
When I try to attach the spreadsheet the forum says it only allows .txt, .pdf, .gif, and various image formats. Is there another way to attach a spreadsheet? I use LibreOffice so I can save in .xls, .xlsx, Open Document, etc.

When I try to attach the spreadsheet the forum says it only allows .txt, .pdf, .gif, and various image formats. Is there another way to attach a spreadsheet? I use LibreOffice so I can save in .xls, .xlsx, Open Document, etc.
You can go to workupload.com, upload them over there, and share the download link here. If you create an account then you can have control over uploaded documents much better than say with Google Drive.

The Supertech oils look very stout from an additive point of view, equal to or better than some of the big name brands.

Thank you for putting this together.

Updated to add Mobil 1 EP 0W20:
View attachment 70214
I also have a 5 qt jug of M1 EP HM 0W20 but I probably won't be cracking it open til about November. If no one has done a VOA on it by then, I'll do it and add it here.
Thank you so very much for putting this together. It has been very helpful as I've been toying with changing my brand of 0W-20. Looking forward to your M1 EP HM addition.

Back