Clunking after parts

I have an 09 corolla and I’ve replaced the front strut assemblies, ball joints, sway bar links and bushings. And I’m still getting a clunking over bumps…any ideas?

@Bettez88, I spent ages about five years ago chasing multiple front-end clunks on our 2009 Mazda5. One outer tie-rod end and a ball joint on the driver's side accounted for most of it, but I also changed a strut and strut mount on the passenger side which seemed to reduce but not eliminate the remaining noise.

The final price of the puzzle was the fluid-filled motor mount on the passenger side - the rubber sac had leaked, and the fluid was gone.

Bit of longshot, but worth checking. You've done most everything else.

Did you tighten down the sway bar end links with the wheels on the ground? Not doing so was a mistake that I made.

My struts had a banging and it ended up being the top middle bolt was loose, that holds the spring tight.

I was kind of disappointed when my mech said he had to use Gabriel shocks from Auto Zone (all that was available in town at the time) on the rear of my Lucerne but so far I like the way it rides. He also said not to worry they have a life time guarantee. The only other shocks available were from the GM dealership which would have been five times the cost per shock.
Duralast which I believe are made by Gabriel. Lifetime warranty so I’m not too upset; shouldn’t take too long to replace

I was kind of disappointed when my mech said he had to use Gabriel shocks from Auto Zone (all that was available in town at the time) on the rear of my Lucerne but so far I like the way it rides. He also said not to worry they have a life time guarantee. The only other shocks available were from the GM dealership which would have been five times the cost per shock.
I’ll just have to check the center strut bolts. Something is worn or I’m hearing things

Back