Cleaning Oil For 2 Cycle Engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could buy a Cleaning Oil for 2 cycle engines such as your boat engine, lawn equipment or any other that you have, which of the below are the most important. Check the one that most fits your desire for a product like this.

[ September 29, 2005, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

Hey, Use FP in the mixed fuel or and or LC in the injector oil and you have a low cost product that does ALL the options listed above!

Go to this link:

LC/FP

smile.gif

I put engine performance, but prevention of varnish deposits and reduced fall starting problems is #1 in our area.

I voted ‘cleaner has to be better’.

It’s the only answer with 100% guaranteed satisfaction. All the answers require the product to actually do something.

Thanks to everyone's participation and great comments, so far. I am hopeful that we can post some pictures to show you all what we have seen. We will incorporate the benefits being put forward where it is possible.

Terry, your idea for FP and LC sounds like a great plan. one question if you do not mind. I have a merc outboard 115hp that has been fogged and sitting for a couple of years. how would you suggest I use LC and FP on it at startup in the Spring ? should I mix FP in the gas and LC in the oil injection tank? maybe squirt some LC down the pistons and turn by hand? looking forward to your expert advice thanks for your time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back