Citgo Citgard 700 15w40 VOA

I couldn't find a VOA for this oil so I'm just adding data to the forum. This is a synthetic blend our fleet uses. We pay $10 a gallon buying in bulk.
1000008597.jpg

It does say approved for equipment requiring API CK-4. Also, SN is listed so I assume it's fine for most gas engines?
Thanks! Yes, you see a lot of 40 & other thicker oils getting gasoline rating since they allow more additives than thinner grades. It's harder to find a 10w-30 CK-4/SN for example. I've added this VOA to the list for reference & we appreciate you doing this. The viscosity is not exactly the same but the additive pack looks almost identical to Castrol GTX 15w-40 but that doesn't mean it's the same product. Thanks again!

Thanks! Yes, you see a lot of 40 & other thicker oils getting gasoline rating since they allow more additives than thinner grades. It's harder to find a 10w-30 CK-4/SN for example. I've added this VOA to the list for reference & we appreciate you doing this. The viscosity is not exactly the same but the additive pack looks almost identical to Castrol GTX 15w-40 but that doesn't mean it's the same product. Thanks again!

The current All Fleet Providence Synblend HDEO. Oil is CK-4/SN rated and $15.99/gallon

Back