Chrys Recall Announcement Media Bias Foul Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you toyotaites keep in mind , toyota so far is not far behind - 533,134 ( toyota USA ) vs 540,023 ( Chrysler USA ), not counting the Billion(s) $ Sludge Settlement . This is all in regards to reported events like this ( recalls ) in calender year 2007 .
And if you do count that ,as you should then Chryslers still got a lead .
That 540,023 is my attempt to make an accurate number for Chrysler and is based on the numbers and information contained within the article itself . ( See , I value the truth of the matter ....) This is the linked article which headlines '- more than 489,000 ' . Can't even do the math properly within their own information - no surprise .............although I GUESS 540,023 IS more than 489,000 .

Last edited:
It gets even better - this lesson about the media and how they play it .
I just printed the page as it appears on the screen . Then I PRINTED THE PRINTER FRIENDLY version . Completely different article - attributted to the AP NOT Rueters AND , if you realize as many do that the AP is all but working for toyota you won't be surprised that its even more unfavorable to Chrysler - still can't get the math right .
Get it quick before it melts - we can talk about all the issues later . I gotta go check the numbers who knows whats really accurate .

This is the propaganda setup arm of the next edition of The Fleecing of America. When the bigger automotive companies run dry of the vultures picking it clean ..and the burden of the residual costs (pensions, etc.) need to be funded by the public sector, we're prepped to assume that it was expected ..and therefore will be accepted as a "sign of the times".

It's for our own good. If we are pre-conditioned to this sorta stuff, we don't get as outraged and remain in the state of "quiet desperation" ..remaining totally passive and waiting for the fine shepherds to tranquilize our anxieties ...provide our needs (or not).

Interesting intricate little cattle chutes that allow the masses to channel themselves into the little traps.

YEP .

OFF TOPIC BUT NOT REALLY .

Pretty much getting down to the end game and the end times - right on schedule . Its a darn shame in some respects where it appears we as a na**** end up . Of course , thats not whats really important in the long run - but sometimes ... its hard ...... to let go . Greed and a certain style of ownership are where its at - with a " comforting " dose of delusion and depravity .

ON TOPIC :

Well , THAT didn't take long as of 10 - 15 minutes ago the link I posted dropped the RUETER'S article for the AP .
I've never caught something like this before - there were 3 versions of the REUTERS ( I only managed to print one ) and then the AP as described - all in such a short period of time . Wow .

Last edited:
ufo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back