Chevron Supreme Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can find this stuff? I have looked in every Chevron station I could find between NC and MO, no luck. Ive looked on the internet, no luck. Any ideas?

actually I think I used the contact us link and inquired about where I can find it or if they ship. They do ship, by the truckload and that they do have some walk in customers that by just what they need but i believe they sent me a link where you can find distributors in your area

Tried those routes already, most come up zilch. Thats why Im askin you guys. Most places carry the regular Supreme from 5W-30 up, but no 5W-20.

Yea I know. I went and bought some of the Motorcraft full synthetic too, you know just to see how it does and to do a UOA.

It's too bad Havoline and Chevron don't widely distribute their synthetics. I know they would get some business from me. Until then we'll just have to wait until the formula changes and it ends up a Big Lots for $2 a quart.

Originally Posted By: Jason8691
Anyone know where I can find this stuff? I have looked in every Chevron station I could find between NC and MO, no luck. Ive looked on the internet, no luck. Any ideas?

I have seen the regular dino 10W30 in Tractor Supply and Big Lots. Unfortunately, no synthetic, and like you said, 5W30 on up.

However, there are a couple of Chevron stations across the state line from me in VA and I've never really paid any attention to their oil stock (usually much more $$ than AA, AZ, Wal-mart, etc). The next time I am up that way, I'll stop in there to see if they have any. Wouldn't hold my breath, though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Jason8691

I have tons of the Havoline Full Synthetic which is the same stuff other than the bottle it's in. I also am in N.C. and will hook you up if you send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back