Cell called wrong phone.

When I leave work I always call my wife. 2 days ago I called. I hit the saved # in my phone so there's no way I misdialed. A Spanish speaking gentleman answered. But I could still hear a phone ringing.

Then my wife answered and the 3 of us were on like a conference call. How does that happen?

Buster posted a thread about a text going to a different number, maybe something is happening.

Maybe an incorrect E-SIM number entered and two of the same ISSIDs on the network? Watch your bill carefully if someone has piggybacked onto your account.

Maybe an incorrect E-SIM number entered and two of the same ISSIDs on the network? Watch your bill carefully if someone has piggybacked onto your account.
Is that a thing? someone putting their e sim into someone's account? First i've heard of that. Verizon blasts me with texts when any account changes are made even if i just log in.

I had an internal company work email open on my work phone with a cell link at the bottom. I saw a 315 area code, and hit the hyperlink. Phone dialed an 856 number, and the lady who answered was definitely not who I was calling. I apologized, and confused, went back into the email and clicked it again… same result. No clue how the heck that happens!

I had an internal company work email open on my work phone with a cell link at the bottom. I saw a 315 area code, and hit the hyperlink. Phone dialed an 856 number, and the lady who answered was definitely not who I was calling. I apologized, and confused, went back into the email and clicked it again… same result. No clue how the heck that happens!

Hyperlink text can be very different to what's 'in' the hyperlink.

Might be time to call customer service and see what they can tell you.

Not seeing any news about T Mobile going on.

Are you using an iPhone? I dumped my iPhone(s) because of weird stuff like that. I had three phones and lines on one apple login. One time I was texting from one phone and it was sent from another phone/line. More than once, an incoming call to my primary phone was routed to a line that I rarely use (and no one knows). I don't know if it was the carrier (Cricket), the Apple ecosystem or glitches in the matrix, but it hasn't happened again since I switched to Android.

Are you using an iPhone? I dumped my iPhone(s) because of weird stuff like that. I had three phones and lines on one apple login. One time I was texting from one phone and it was sent from another phone/line. More than once, an incoming call to my primary phone was routed to a line that I rarely use (and no one knows). I don't know if it was the carrier (Cricket), the Apple ecosystem or glitches in the matrix, but it hasn't happened again since I switched to Android.
It was the Cricket "ecosystem"

It was the Cricket "ecosystem"
I don't know where the blame lies, but Apple does a lot of 'behind the scenes' stuff that I don't like. I had been an Android/Cricket customer for many years and the odd stuff didn't start happening until I switched to iPhone.

Back