Castrol CVT fluid Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend drives a Suzuki sx4 with a cvt transmission (made by Nissan), He's at around 170k miles and looking to change the fluid in it and I have been looking at castrol cvt fluid. Im going to be the one to put it in for him so I'm not wanting to totally grenade it transmission from changing the fluid. Also in case you guys want some for yourself, I found a 6 pack on amazon for $25. https://www.amazon.com/Castrol-0681...&qid=1570324115&sr=8-12&th=1

Kind of embarrassing I've no idea how to hyperlink just hoping someone can below.

Do any of you guys have experience with Castrol cvt fluid in Nissan applications?

Were you looking at the color of the fluid on a rag or in a container?

Castrol is good stuff. You can use it with no problem
smile.gif

A couple of us here run Castrol CVT in Honda units. No issues. If you ever get up to Topeka ill sell you some clearance castrol CVT for cheap.

Originally Posted by mcrn
Were you looking at the color of the fluid on a rag or in a container?

I am sorry. Can a mod delete this? I was trying to reply to the post about the CVT with almost 300k miles on it.

Last edited:
This past JULY 2019, I used the Castrol Transmax CVT fluid in both the Altima & Civic in my signature. Both tranny's are running fine. And the Castrol fluid is getting some really good reviews here at Bob's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back