car interior cleaner

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to give the Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer a try, many of you spoke well of it.

Good choice. The key to interior detailers is to not spray the product all over everything but instead spray it directly onto a microfiber towel and then wipe down the surfaces.

Originally Posted by PimTac
Good choice. The key to interior detailers is to not spray the product all over everything but instead spray it directly onto a microfiber towel and then wipe down the surfaces.

+1

Originally Posted by PimTac

Yep - esp when doing top of the dash: if you spray directly onto the dash surface, you'e bound to get a bunch of overspray on the inside of the windshield and they will dry into little pin points, right where the windshield meets the edge of the dash! And that's not the easiest place to reach and wipe well. (I hate cleaning inside of windshields, esp at the bottom; just can't get a good angle/grip)

Last edited:
My latest interior cleaner is P&S express, which I spent using the past couple days on our new to us car. Its supposed to be safe for all interior surfaces, foams up nicely when agitated and smells pleasant. In the past I used diluted degreaser or OTC cleaners. I usually follow up with 303 Aerospace for protection and minimal shine.

For leather, I'm trying out Sonax Profiline with their foaming cleaner and conditioning cream.

Since I use Optimum No Rinse as a wash I have a spray bottle of one cap in 32 ounces. This is used as a quick detail in and out of the vehicles. Works great and keeps it simple.

Back