Capri torque wrenches

Job

Capri tools has torque wrenches for $25. I had $8.50 worth of rewards, so my total with tax and their free shipping is $17 something. Its the cheapest model which is fine for me right now. I got my rewards from one purchase of $70 for flex head ratchet wrenches, which I am very pleased with. Those have been on sale too.

Last edited:
That’s awesome. I had seen the sale on their website I’m ordering one of their 3/8 fixed head ratchets because right now it’s $16.99 that’s cheaper than Harbor Freight for a better ratchet, also going to get a 17mm Allen socket for my beetle.

I got it today they sent expedited mail. Made in Taiwan, certificate shows quite accurate. Other 1/4 in go lower but this covers my needs, which are low. All the sizes are $25.

Great. I ordered my ratchet last night and 17mm hex bit 1/2 drive. The ratchet is a 3/8 drive. I am excited to get them I couldn’t believe the discount they are having on them.

I ordered the three (¼, ⅜, ½) $25 torque wrenches. We'll see what Probata has to say about them.
Just an update. I got the torque wrenches and used them a few times on my personal stuff before doing all the paperwork to send them to Probabta (through work) for calibration.

All three wrenches came back as delivered. No adjustments necessary. 3% max deviation on ¼ and ⅜ drive, 4% on ½ drive.

My old Armstrong wrenches came back good as ever, with 2-3% max deviation.

Last edited:
Bought several 'quality Taiwan' torque wrenches for employees, for monthly drawings..... all came with an identical "calibration certificates".
Notice that 'competitor' chicom torque adapters had equivalent "calibration certificates" that were all identical. So, I won't believe any calibration from any tool manufacturer.

Miss the days of dropping off torque wrenches, calipers, micrometers, gauges... to the tool crib and getting them back cleaned/lubed/calibrated/approved

Back