Can't find anyone willing to install upgraded shocks

Here in the Denver CO. area we have a lot of little Mexican run auto repair and tire shops,and I mean a lot.
They will do pretty much what you want and if you are paying cash thats a bonus.
I had discount tire refuse to rotate my tires(and it was free) because the tread was worn too much.
I went down the street to a little Mexican shop and 2 guys jumped on it and 15 minutes later and a $20 bill i was down the road.
So thats where I go now.
Waiting an hour for a free tire rotation or 15 minutes and $20.
I pay the $20 bucks and support a little indie shop.

Not according to their site. They claimed direct bolt on but you have to use bumper and shock mount

Que? Like 30 people who've ordered from Boss Offroad have confirmed the preassembled 6112 and the 5160's are a simple direct bolt-on replacements. I just checked again to make sure and the comment was, "Yep. Remove stock. Install 6112s."

I have the assembled 6112 kit from Boss Offroad....the springs are already mounted on the shocks and set to the proper height.

Last edited:
Que? Like 30 people who've ordered from Boss Offroad have confirmed the preassembled 6112 and the 5160's are a simple direct bolt-on replacements. I just checked again to make sure and the comment was, "Yep. Remove stock. Install 6112s."

I have the assembled 6112 kit from Boss Offroad....the springs are already mounted on the shocks and set to the proper height.
I stand corrected. I didn't know that they sold preassembled
Regular price of 899.99 WOW.

Really cool Trav is out there as a potential connection. I live in Coastal NH but family past his area to Petersham MA off RT2.

He seems like a genuinely nice standup guy. I really appreciate him organizing this for me!

Back