Canola Oil is a Classic Example of Food Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I guess we just have completely different world views and will have to agree to disagree. I'll take the consensus views of the medical and scientific communities, who document their studies and publish in peer review journals and what not, over random internet posts with no references, questionable experts, and their own quite obvious agendas.

What exactly do you find objectionable about the Snopes article? I'd love to know, because the piece they're talking about reads to me as absurd as the canola oil piece in the OP.

I am all for eating healthy, I do it myself. However my [censored] alarm goes up the instant I see these sorts of dire warnings and absurd health claims in the "food perfectionist" articles. What's next, everybody needs enemas because we all have 20 lbs of rancid undigested meat filling out colons?
crazy2.gif

jeff

Quote:
Wow, I guess we just have completely different world views and will have to agree to disagree.

If you agree to disagree, why not let it end there and AGREE TO DISAGREE instead of trying to engage someone you admittedly say you have nothing in common with in an argument?

If you were annoyed by this post, let me know, and/or, complain to the mods about it, and ask that I'm permanently banned from BITOG. I've asked them about 3 times to delete this thread and they ignore me. Evidently they like this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back