Canadians- Motorcycle UOA

So where are Canadians sending motorcycle oil samples for analysis? I live In a border town with the USA, so I always drove across the line and shipped to Blackstone. But with the border closed, I’m debating using Canada Post to send to Blackstone, or using a domestic lab. Thoughts and/or recommendations?

The border is reopening to non-essential travel Nov 8th (tomorrow).
Yeah, if you want to pay $200 for a PCR test to return to Canada. Not what I’m about to do when I go across for 10 minutes to ship an oil sample

You're right, I didn't know it applies to land travel as well. Still need a PCR test to get back into Canada. Use Canada Post or UPS.

If Blackstone is still the pinnacle of motorcycle UOAs, I’ll just use my company’s purolator account and they can pay the shipping!

When were they ever?

How long have you been on the site?
I would say Yes.

Been on since about 2006. Had to change my Username recently as I could not log-in with my previous credentials for some reason. Forgot My Password didn't work either, so I just started with a new profile.

From what I’ve seen on here Blackstone has difficulty measuring pretty much everything they report. We’ve seen inaccurate viscosity measurements, inaccurate spectrographic analysis results, inaccurate flashpoint measurements and subsequent inaccurate fuel dilution estimates. That doesn’t make them the pinnacle in my estimation but maybe someone thinks so.

From what I’ve seen on here Blackstone has difficulty measuring pretty much everything they report. We’ve seen inaccurate viscosity measurements, inaccurate spectrographic analysis results, inaccurate flashpoint measurements and subsequent inaccurate fuel dilution estimates. That doesn’t make them the pinnacle in my estimation but maybe someone thinks so.
Fair enough. So who do you recommend in Canada for motorcycle UOA?

Back