Canadian Tire clearing out AMSOIL ATF $6.50 a Qt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just for the CDN guys and I'm not sure if all CTC stores are doing this but the local store in the London ON area is selling the AMSOIL All Purpose ATF at $6.50 which is a pretty good deal . I think I'm goin to grab 12 tomorrow :)

Originally Posted By: nitehawk55
This is just for the CDN guys and I'm not sure if all CTC stores are doing this but the local store in the London ON area is selling the AMSOIL All Purpose ATF at $6.50 which is a pretty good deal . I think I'm goin to grab 12 tomorrow :)

Two words: back up the TRUCK!!!

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: nitehawk55

Two words: back up the TRUCK!!!

That's my feeling too Pablo as I can use it in all my vehicals and at that price it's a gift .
CTC carries other AMSOIL products but I have to wonder why they are clearing out this one . They are in clear plastic bottles and I know I recently got some on the grey coloured bottles so perhaps it's old stock ?

dang - no atf at my Canadian Tire way out west. They only stock engine oil. I think the price is about $15 at another store. I just finished paying preferred price for a dozen, so $6.50 would have been quite the deal.

There was only 7 bottles today so I grabbed 5 which does a drain and fill on the 07 Fusion . I'm going to look again just to see if thay have more . As usuall there was no one around in the automotive dept .

Grabbed the other 2 tonight . Maybe the CTC in Strathroy was the only one clearing this out ? I have not had the chance to check any in the London area .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back