Can YOU Spot the flaw in this New Raybestos Performance Rotor?

They emailed and said it is absolutely under warranty, contact Rock Auto where you bought it.
Please post up how THAT goes. Actually it should be fine if you're within the time frame their system recognizes for warranty on that specific part

Last time I warrantied with RA they paid 1/2 the return shipping. I honestly don't recall if I paid shipping on the replacement.

It's really disappointing Raybestos won't help you directly. As a mass manufacturer they should be embarrassed to let that out the door (although I still say run it and forget it)

These Raybestos front rotors just showed up on my doorstep an hour ago so I had to take a peek. My son and I plan on doing his front brakes this weekend for his '16 Honda Accord. These look good to go.
1711731545142.jpg

I’ve had rotors come in uneven like that before as well. Could have been RB but I’m not positive - I’ve used RB, centric and duralast gold. Oh and brembo recently (which are pulsing after 3 months of use with element3 pads, and yes the pads were bed correctly). It’s thinking to the timeframe, the RB rotors are the highest likelihood of when I saw that - as for a while I was only using theirs until I had some ship in brand new with hairline cracks in the casting - in their Advanced Technology series.

Its amazing the difference in people’s tolerance for putting trash on their cars. There is no way I would run an uneven rotor like that. Nor would I want a loved one to drive a vehicle with those on there. Will it still stop? Yes. Do I want my mom driving on Skyline Drive having to deal with an onset of major brake pulsing? No. You’d be nuts to run those.

• Haha
Reactions: D60
Its amazing the difference in people’s tolerance for putting trash on their cars. There is no way I would run an uneven rotor like that. Nor would I want a loved one to drive a vehicle with those on there. Will it still stop? Yes. Do I want my mom driving on Skyline Drive having to deal with an onset of major brake pulsing? No. You’d be nuts to run those.
I'm just getting up to speed ‐‐ this is the new "bus load of nuns?" ;)

The only Skyline Drive I know of is on Golden Spike :D

I'm just getting up to speed ‐‐ this is the new "bus load of nuns?" ;)

The only Skyline Drive I know of is on Golden Spike :D
Huh the skyline drive i know twists through the mountains in sanpete county, Utah

Reactions: D60
Back