Can I replace the TPMS sensors on these tires with my old machine?

IMG_2575.JPG

295/25R22 Usually I can just break the bead and slip the new one in, but here it looks like the valve stem is in the center of the rim. And a 25 series tire isn't too easy to work with.

Oh man, that's a tough one. It's a low profile, possibly a reverse mount wheel and it's center mounted. That is going to be a 'tire off' sensor replacement I believe. I personally don't do these with my equipment. I'd want a shop with a touchless arm and center mount rotation shaft.

Good Luck!

I like the RA magnets on the fridge/freezer. We have them on our garage freezer, but don't have nearly as many.

You'll have the only donk ever made without a dash full of warning lights. My hat's off to you, sir.

In all seriousness, you might make it work by breaking one bead and with clever fishing, taping the thing to a coathanger, etc.

Are those yank-through or bolt-in?

You'll have the only donk ever made without a dash full of warning lights. My hat's off to you, sir.

In all seriousness, you might make it work by breaking one bead and with clever fishing, taping the thing to a coathanger, etc.

Are those yank-through or bolt-in?
Oh that's just the tip of the iceberg. Distronic Not Available. Parking Brake Fault. Airmatic system fault. etc.

Back