CA - Gas station selling two different brands of gas?

The only difference is an additive pack. Name brand fuels are tightly regulated and they come in their own trucks with their own tanks. But I guess that way they can get the cheap customers and the ones who care about branding, while still selling coffee and snacks.
The additive pack is like laundry detergent in a washer. A small amount does a whole lot.
and that Kenan Transport, is the company that one guy in Cali got the ****z beat out of him on the interstate by zombies.

Originally Posted by simple_gifts

Name brand fuels are tightly regulated and they come in their own trucks with their own tanks.

Never seen a mobil gas tanker; local mobil gas comes via Island Transportation out of New Haven, a petroleum distribution hub.

Of course YMMW in your area.

Evidently Pilot is the only name brand gas because that's the only branded tanker I've ever seen.

Sunoco? Makes a big deal out of having the logo giant on their truck and tanker.

May have seen Exxon and Shell or even Amoco before they went BP but that's more I have to rack my brain to remember, and I want to say I used to see these but Sunoco to this day does their own, if you have a Sunoco by you, I also thought they were "going under" but apparently not.

The only difference is an additive pack. Name brand fuels are tightly regulated and they come in their own trucks with their own tanks. But I guess that way they can get the cheap customers and the ones who care about branding, while still selling coffee and snacks.
I was told they are transported in the same tanker trucks, different batches.

Like a Goodman Tanker can haul Costco and it’s a top tier name brand, drop it off, and get Wawa later, which is unbranded.

Also I was told there are only two octanes, anything in between is a blend.

Branded has the additives like you said.

Back