Buick Enormous

I assume this is not an April Fool's joke.

A friend of mine has 6 kids and his father in law living with him and his wife. They can all fit in this.
It was posted on 4/1.

And…..

However, Buick and GMC global vice president Ancan Hundred told reporters “we’re not obsessed with the idea that size matters. It’s just that if you buy a Buick Enormous, the vehicle is such a big deal you’ll have more friends than you ever had before, so you’ve got to have somewhere to give them all a ride at once.”

“Since some of those friends may get a little noisy about wanting to borrow your new Enormous, we’ve decided to include our Buick QuietCabin feature as standard,” Hundred said. “You’re welcome,” he added with a smirk.

The name was hilarious. I decided to see how many Buick/GMC dealers would take my deposit for it. 7/8 did, and 1/8 said the Enormous is in stock to come in and test drive it. They said the one they had is the 13 pass model with an EPA of 6/9 and 8 combined

3932D824-5777-455F-89E8-8069D3E89F8B.jpeg

Nothing new here…

The 12 seat part is impossible. Would have to be 4 rows of 3 seats. you can get a 9 seat tahoe with a front bench but i can't see that being offered. There's no way to get to the 4th row from the third unless it was a 2 seat config in the 3rd row. But that would make it an 11 seater which would be less unbelievable.

Back