Brunt work boots

I've had good luck with Danner and Westco boots. My son buys Whites among other custom made boots......spendy.

Spend the money on either Nick’s boots or White’s boots. Both are custom made by hand in Spokane Washington and are worth every cent.
I’ll challenge that pick me a Nick’s boot to be worn on concrete floors all day along with
6 inch upper
with safety toe
oil,gas and solvent resistant
EH certificate
puncture proof soles.
this boot is what the majority on this site would be looking at.

I’ll challenge that pick me a Nick’s boot to be worn on concrete floors all day along with
6 inch upper
with safety toe
EH certificate
puncture proof soles.
Go to their website and contact them they will custom make you a boot by hand they make hand crafted boots for the US Forest Service Smoke Jumpers. Also NFPA rated for the LA County FD. I think they could do the job.

Go to their website and contact them they will custom make you a boot by hand they make hand crafted boots for the US Forest Service Smoke Jumpers. Also NFPA rated for the LA County FD. I think they could do the job.
I understand this would be the response they do not build my spec build it’s not their gig but I’ll play and call and press them for my spec build and bet if they do it would be a 1k build i will call and find out.

How is it not their gig to build a custom boot? That’s their specialty in building custom footwear.
Seriously I will be calling to build this boot but tell me why they do not have it in their line up this is what 90 % wear. They might build this boot for me but I bet it comes in at 1k to build it cause they don’t want to. I posted this boot build for 250.00 built in America and don’t jump through hoops. We will see if they will build it.

If you want Red Wings, you will have to buy at a Red Wing store or authorized dealer.
Or, you can order other top quality Made in USA brands from Midwest Boots.

How is it not their gig to build a custom boot? That’s their specialty in building custom footwear.
I found my answers it’s what I thought they don’t build a very common spec boot.
3690C2AA-D6AB-4301-969D-89F82C9AC0C2.png
D0419E81-1797-47F9-8EE7-ABEA47EB921B.jpg

I've had good luck with Danner and Westco boots. My son buys Whites among other custom made boots......spendy.
I just bought a pair of Danner. I thought they were American made, but the $150 price level, which is what my company reimburses, isn’t. We have to wear steel toe boots, which drives up the cost.

As much as I want an American made boot, I just can’t justify $400. It hurts to say that. I used to be able to buy Redwings for $150. I switched to Georgia boot, but they are too hot to wear. Now I’m giving Danner a try after reading reviews On a farming forum.

Bummer this thread popped up right after my purchase, as I see more options here.

I just bought a pair of Danner. I thought they were American made, but the $150 price level, which is what my company reimburses, isn’t. We have to wear steel toe boots, which drives up the cost.

As much as I want an American made boot, I just can’t justify $400. It hurts to say that. I used to be able to buy Redwings for $150. I switched to Georgia boot, but they are too hot to wear. Now I’m giving Danner a try after reading reviews On a farming forum.

Bummer this thread popped up right after my purchase, as I see more options here.
You don’t need to spend 400.0 for a USA built and all material sourced in the USA.
https://www.redwingshoes.com/work/mens/safety-toe/SuperSole-2.0-03507.html

6 inch upper
with safety toe
EH certificate
puncture proof soles.
Yeah I’ve been on their website before and the type of boot you’re looking for (and a lot of us) isn’t something they do. Don’t get me wrong, they make a durable boot designed for certain applications, but they’re more of a lifetime boot/outdoors, logging, construction, masonry, etc, IMO.

I know people that climb ladders regularly love them. I’ve had a chimney guy explain to me that my pair of redwings wouldn’t last long with what he does. I think he had on a pair of White’s or Nick’s, and they were only a few weeks old, but you could see that they had already been severely worked. And I asked, those are only a few weeks old?? And he said, well look at what I do, I’m up and down a ladder all day, I have stone dust and cement all over them. I’m working in rain, cold, snow, mud, dirt, gravel. And I go all day. I’m kicking things and using my feet. And I’m climbing on roofs too, bending my feet and ankles. And I thought...man, I wouldn’t want your job. Then again he probably made $3,000 off me in two days.

You don’t need to spend 400.0 for a USA built and all material sourced in the USA.
https://www.redwingshoes.com/work/mens/safety-toe/SuperSole-2.0-03507.html
Only the red wing heritage line is made in America; all other boots and footwear are made in China Korea, and Vietnam. Just because it says red wing doesn’t mean it’s made in America.

Only the red wing heritage line is made in America; all other boots and footwear are made in China Korea, and Vietnam. Just because it says red wing doesn’t mean it’s made in America.
Not true the 3507 is built in MN and all material is USA sourced you Should research yourself instead of posting some BS. Most Red Wing stores do not stock this boot and is special order most Red Wing stores push garbage boots built outside the USA I agree.
74F10C11-87D0-4173-B6B0-0803C40E9C74.png

Last edited:
Back