brother laserjet printer

found cheep ink cartridges on Ebay a multipack costs about what ONE from cannon was. prolly 30 in the multi pack. not a techie + would never OVERPAY for an I phone or others as my $99 TCL does what i need on the cheep with my airvoicewireless acct pay as you go right now $10 for 100 min + 90 days promo data optional!!

27+ years and counting on my Laserjet 4000, company included a printer with my first PC when I got my job. The exterior is not whitish anymore, but prints like a champ whenever I need it to. The PC has been replaced many times but the HP keeps chugging. USB to parallel port cables keep it connected.

• Wow
Reactions: Pew
We bought a Brother HL-L2370DW laser printer about a year ago on recommendations from threads here.

So far it’s been great! Quick, good quality printing, and it’s super convenient to be able to print directly from our iPhones.

Someone above mentioned a scanner app for the iPhone. I did not know that existed, so, thanks to the person who mentioned that. How will do those scanner apps work?

Back