Brake checking by Cop !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

Frankly I would like to see more life sentences and death sentences for drug dealers and violent criminals. That way they won't ever been on the street ever again to cause harm.

He was charged with drug possession. So he was probably selling little $10 bags of crack & heroin. No reason to stomp the guys head. I wonder how many citizen complaints the officers has had previously, eh??

Another "Officer Slam"

Most people don't care to acknowledge a systemic problem with how certain I will call them "groups of police" act when they feel that nobody is looking. You think these things can't happen, and they do.

This could easily turn into a discussion about a condemnation of all police vs one bad cop, as many on this board are involved in law enforcement and etc, however that still doesn't mean these things don't happen - a double negative means it does happen - and that is evident in things like this.

To Blkstanger: You said, "I come from a family of police not that it makes a difference...."

You can say that with a straight face?
You gotta potsy to fetch his sergeant for you and you say your connections didn't make a difference?
Your post makes me again wonder how people dream about their worlds.

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
GiveMeAVowel said:
]

He was charged with drug possession. So he was probably selling little $10 bags of crack & heroin. No reason to stomp the guys head. I wonder how many citizen complaints the officers has had previously, eh??

I'd love to see how many times this bum was arrested for dealing and possession...probably numerous times, and the system keeps letting him out. I'd change that to three strikes and you get to hang.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
You are either a troll or a psychopath.

Nonsense, when you repeatedly commit felonious crimes such as drug dealing you are not only endangering yourself, you are also affecting innocent bystanders (such as motorists, peds, ect) and law enforcement officers as well, if you continue to deal drugs after being caught and prosecuted, and released from the system, then you are NOT able to be rehabilitated, and you pose serious threats to innocent people surrounding you. That leaves no other effective way to neutralize the threat to all of society, and it means that death is the required punishment. If the perp doesn't want to be executed, then he needs to stop dealing dope for good, or else suffer the consequences of his actions. It's all about taking
"Personal Responsibility".

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
There was a cop here that couldn't be reached by radio who was on duty. So they went to his house and found the cruiser in the driveway running. They looked inside the window and saw him napping.

http://www.cleveland.com/parma/index.ssf/2016/04/veteran_parma_police_officer_s.html

Haha AWESOME! Reminds me of a time when I first started driving (16) and I went to go pick my friend up one night. We were hauling [censored] up his street when suddenly there's the fuzz! I nailed the breaks and knew I was toast. As I slowed down and drove passed where he was parked taking radar,his head was laid all the way back,mouth wide open,sound asleep haha!! We still laugh about that to this day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back