Bottled Oil Prices Coming Down Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any predictions on whether bottled oil prices will come down or not? And when? I guess my question is more directed to Amsoil, because I have a whole bunch of Motorcycle Oil to buy very soon and was hoping prices may come down.

Am I dreaming?

it has too people are extending their oil changes to the max these days and the oil sales are way down, when prices are up people buy the minimum i see it lately i have seen dust on bottles of oil, when prices were down their was never dust.. Bottom line cost up sales down!

Originally Posted By: ARB1977
you cant put a price on piece of mind.

I'll try...
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: ARB1977
I think its pretty cheap to do an oil change...you cant put a price on piece of mind.

Cheap is a relative term. If I have no oil reserve at home then these are good deals at $10 / 5 qt + filter, but if you have 48 qts at home, well, it is not cheap enough.

Originally Posted By: RacerE7773
It would be great to have it come down; I want to start a stash.
02.gif

Agreed.
cheers3.gif

it is a long chain to get the prices down to the retail level.
Base oil started dropping the beginning of November, but blenders had inventory and contracts. As a distributor I got my first price decrease announcement for shipments after Jan 5, which are just reaching me, but I have 30 days or so of stock of Drums and Pails, and more of quarts.
Now I got another decrease for march shipments, which I'll get in April to pass on in May or June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back