bmw neu klasse

The zebra wrap probably doesn't do it any justice. I'd like to see it w/it's wrap off first. I'm sure they'll sell a bunch of them.

The current 3 Series, 8 Series, X1 and X3 are the only new BMWs that don't look like they have been worked over with an ugly stick- inside and out.

1000000417.jpg

Rendering without the camo

Early specs suggest 1300+ HP, 4 motors and 600 mile range for the top dog.
Crazy. BMW grew some balls and made a real EV. Maybe see a real one late next year?

I'll reserve judgement until I see it, but the odds of BMW designing an attractive car drop as the days pass.
You understand we are talking about sub 2 second 0-60; a true 8 second 1/4 mile car? 250+ mph top speed?
That power is not at some lofty 8,000 RPM and "hunt-the-right-gear"; it is crazy right now torque anytime, all the time.
Throw in out-of-this-world tech and you have the Neue Klasse.
Imagine doing 65 on an interstate and a road boulder ahead; give the go-pedal an inch and you are at triple digits.
If you have driven any Tesla for a few years, you will understand. This car will be insane.

Last edited:
You understand we are talking about sub 2 second 0-60; a true 8 second 1/4 mile car? 250+ mph top speed?
That power is not at some lofty 8,000 RPM and "hunt-the-right-gear"; it is crazy right now torque anytime, all the time.
Throw in out-of-this-world tech and you have the Neue Klasse.
Imagine doing 65 on an interstate and a road boulder ahead; give the go-pedal an inch and you are at triple digits.
If you have driven any Tesla for a few years, you will understand. This car will be insane.
What does any of that word salad have to with the way it looks?

Cars can be fast and beautiful, remember?

What does any of that word salad have to with the way it looks?

Cars can be fast and beautiful, remember?
Just sayin' this looks to be an incredible car. I salute BMW for deciding to build a proper EV rather than an ICE/EV compromise. Likely to be too expensive for me... Sorry about the word salad, but imagining how this silent missile would drive is intoxicating. Heck, our RWD Model 3 is quicker than most cars out there; I know how they can effortlessly maneuver under freeway conditions.

When I 1st saw it, I was a little shocked as it is so different than the current cars, but the front certainly looks much better... Then the early 70's Bavaria came to mind:
1701023491664.png

Back