BMW and Prius owners are the least courteous?

My vote goes towards people who drive Range Rovers. I cut them some slack for being in a hurry because their vehicle is probably about 3 minutes away from the next breakdown.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Once gas came down and prii got old enough for working joes to drive, they aren't the virtue signal they were when they were new.

Originally Posted by Dave9
Nope, the only way to win is to not play the game.

You're encouraging the behavior and don't get it. Winning in a car is nothing unusual, now haul a load with it or go off-road.
wink.gif

I'm so ashamed; to think that all this time I've been a brodozer enabler...
lol.gif

Haul a load? That's what Enterprise Truck Rental is for.

Go off-road? My TJ handles that with aplomb.

Around here, it isn't so much the vehicle's make/model that determines this as much as it is the race of the driver. It is the Asians, specifically Asian women, that are bad drivers. Regardless of the specific Toyota, Honda, or Tesla model that that they drive (and over 90% of them drive one of the three makes), as a group they tend to be unskilled and discourteous. They might as well not have mirrors in their vehicles because they couldn't care less about what is going on behind them. I am not a racist and I really hate to be prejudiced about this, but they leave me no choice.

Originally Posted by Kestas
Conversely, I've noticed Mercedes folk to be courteous.

Most people in their late eighties ARE courteous.

Originally Posted by MCompact

crackmeup2.gif

There are 2 types of Prius drivers. They're either holding up traffic, or they're flying, there doesn't really seem to be a happy middle ground.

Winter changes everything though. Most of the AWD/4x4 crowd insists on flying regardless of road conditions. Conversely, a very small minority of them will do 25 in a 55 because a single snowflake landed on their windshield.

Originally Posted by BISCUT
Originally Posted by jeepman3071
It seems to be area dependent from my experience. Around here the worst parkers are giant luxury SUVs and pickup trucks. Their owners don't have the ability to park in between the lines, and don't really care. Most of the prius owners are older folks going slow. Get close to any college campus and those two things change though.

While I tend to agree with you that many of the Men?? and Women driving these big beasts are not very good at parking them I also know (I have and F150) that at least in my area of NY parking spaces are often a little small and do not offer a reasonable space for a vehicle.

The spaces here are small too. I'm not talking about someone who is a bit too close to the line or has their tires on the line, I mean people who just really don't care and take up two spaces because their wheel is 1-2 FEET over the line.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by MCompact

lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
Originally Posted by PandaBear
Prius no longer, it is now the Tesla owners vs the BMW owners who are the [censored] on the opposite spectrum.

Can't forget the Audi drivers too!

That's what I was going to say.

I can confirm that BMW drives are not courteous drives. They are all over the place where I live. Outside of the city, you see a lot of jacked-up pickups being the same way as well.

Completely agree, everyone in Vermont who drives a Prius is a total dbag.... Cell phones in their ears, no signals, driving way over speed limit, passing without looking...list goes on....Love it when they throw their cigarette butts out the window...And we have a ton of Woodchucks up here who drive POS trucks....

I been trying to figure out prius drivers.. You buy a prius because you're a tree hugging hippie that wants good fuel economy.. Yet all the prius drivers I see race cut people off tail gate etc.
21.gif

Originally Posted by Oildudeny
I been trying to figure out prius drivers.. You buy a prius because you're a tree hugging hippie that wants good fuel economy.. Yet all the prius drivers I see race cut people off tail gate etc.
21.gif

You can drive like a putz and still get okay mileage and not wreck the car. The regenerative breaking is great for this. Wanna race to the next stop light? You'll get most of that gas back when you stop.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Oildudeny
21.gif

Not anymore, at least before the oil price tanking. They are more utilitarian and it is the Tesla / Leaf / other EV that's taking over that role now. Nobody cares about Prius anymore.

Here it is bro trucks and older Toyota and Honda which usually have collapsed springs (done deliberately with a torch), excessive camber, big exhaust tip from AA with a hole in the exhaust and a loud sound system (all windows down is mandatory).

Back