Blackstone turnaround?

What is the typical turnaround time with blackstone once they’ve received your sample? I know I’ve heard a month because of shipping but I sent out a couple samples that I paid priority shipping on and it arrived on Monday. It’s now Thursday and I haven’t heard anything from them. I sent a message through their contact page on Tuesday just to confirm everything was in order as I haven’t been through this process in 10 years or so, I haven’t received any response.

if this is normal I won’t fret, 53stude’s samples to wix seem to be processed the day after receiving.

What is the typical turnaround time with blackstone once they’ve received your sample? I know I’ve heard a month because of shipping but I sent out a couple samples that I paid priority shipping on and it arrived on Monday. It’s now Thursday and I haven’t heard anything from them. I sent a message through their contact page on Tuesday just to confirm everything was in order as I haven’t been through this process in 10 years or so, I haven’t received any response.

if this is normal I won’t fret, 53stude’s samples to wix seem to be processed the day after receiving.
They told me last week it was a busy season and looking at 5-7 days, once received. TestOil has always provided the same day. Shipping via USPS takes 3-4 days. You can call their main number and let them know you sent Priority.

They told me last week it was a busy season and looking at 5-7 days, once received. TestOil has always provided the same day. Shipping via USPS takes 3-4 days. You can call their main number and let them know you sent Priority.
This is the first I’ve heard of this analysis outfit, Testfit.
Thanks for the info.

How long does it take after you send out an oil analysis to Blackstone? I sent it out on the 17th and they still haven't received it yet?

A buddy of mine sent one in 3 weeks ago and still hasn't gotten results back yet.

How long does it take after you send out an oil analysis to Blackstone? I sent it out on the 17th and they still haven't received it yet?
I sent mine priority in a envelope/bag as I’ve heard it takes forever sending it in the black container. Mine arrive in 2 days. My issue isn’t the post office speed, the black containers are sent first class which is slow.

I sent mine priority in a envelope/bag as I’ve heard it takes forever sending it in the black container. Mine arrive in 2 days. My issue isn’t the post office speed, the black containers are sent first class which is slow.
Unfortunately I sent mine in the black container, unknowingly..☹️☹️☹️

Can anyone recommend a lab with a faster turnaround time? I've been using Blackstone for over 15 years now but the wait times are getting ridiculous. It's now been over 30 days since I sent my sample in and only now is when it's in the testing phase so I'm ready to try a new company. Thanks in advance.

Going to be at least 6 weeks for mine ........ and I was hoping to get it so I could do some work before the colder weather came in Jan. I've used then for 20 years but not sure I'll keep with them .

Going to be at least 6 weeks for mine ........ and I was hoping to get it so I could do some work before the colder weather came in Jan. I've used then for 20 years but not sure I'll keep with them .
So is it 6 weeks or the 4 weeks you posted in the other Blackstone thread or…?

If they haven’t processed it yet and you’re that concerned about your vehicle, tell them to discard the sample so you’re not charged, and change the oil. Next time, try a different lab. Issue solved.

I recommend WearCheck in North Carolina.

So is it 6 weeks or the 4 weeks you posted in the other Blackstone thread or…?

If they haven’t processed it yet and you’re that concerned about your vehicle, tell them to discard the sample so you’re not charged, and change the oil. Next time, try a different lab. Issue solved.

I recommend WearCheck in North Carolina.
In the other post he said they had it for 4 weeks, so I'm guessing he's assuming it'll take another 2 weeks before he gets results. BTW, I read your other reply to thor99 and I just wanted to say that I didn't feel like either of his posts were bashing Blackstone.

My last few have been running around a month. They also routinely don't say received until 3 -7 days after the post office says delivered.

OAI had a back up lately but seems to have cleared.

Back