BITOG Best Oil Filters.....

Yeah it's like a swarm of bees after a pot of honey, these type topics.

You just have to look at specs.

Micron rating, efficiency, flow rate, filter media.

I thought I found my 'favorite' filter in a Wix XP then realized the micron rating was higher than cheaper Wal-Mart Frams.

I want The Best Filter: One that won't fail that also does the best job at filtering and protecting my engine.
If you have Advanced Auto Parts stores in your area, go get a Fram Titanium. It is still made like the original Fram Ultra with the wire backed media. You'll pay a bit more for the Titanium, but sounds like you're OK with that.

I'm sticking with Fram Ultra until that dead horse can't move another millimeter.

If I had money to invest, I'd start an oil filter company and call it "BEST" filters. You guys would be the team that does testing and design.

We could have a TV commercial of an old guy on his porch with his car with over a million miles. In front of his house the tow truck is bringing Tesla's and other no ICE vehicles to the scrap yard. The guys grandson says, "Grandpa, how come your 1970s car (pick your fave) is still going more than these Newer cars?

Son, cause I use the "BEST" filters period. BEST...... ask for it by name. LOL

For my Hondas, I have become a fan of Bosch 3323 Premium filters. $3.50 from RockAuto, good value, good filter construction, looks solid when cutting apart.

Back