BG Products....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled across this stuff on the internet. I have done a search on here and came up with nothing on it. Does anyone have any experience with these products or know anything about them?

BG Products

Last edited:
They market towards car repair shops and quick lube places.

If you ever had extra services done like flushes these products may have been used.

Last edited:
I'm using the BG 44K fuel system treatment right now. It seems to work well. I like it better than Amsoil PI. The 44k adds a little punch to the throttle while PI seems to tame the throttle some.

Don't use that stuff. It is garbage.

The synthetic ATF is the only thing that seems to actually work.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KLowD9x

The synthetic ATF is the only thing that seems to actually work.

Don't use the 44k? My car likes it.

Originally Posted By: KLowD9x

Why do you say that? It is not a universal fact, that's for sure. BG 44K did a great job of cleaning the carbon from the tops of my VW GTI's pistons.

Although I haven used any of the products myself a few colleagues of mine use them daily. The market more to professionals than end users.
I've seen the diesel injector flush and EGR cleanings in action and the results could only be described as amazing!

I don't know much about these except to say that lately, say in the past 3 months, all the local places have been advertising that they sell BG products. Seems like a fad.

They have been around for years, Every shop I have worked at has used them, I never witnessed any problems with them, I know 44k will kill carbon and their flush products work well

BG's throttle body/intake cleaner is good stuff. used it many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back