BG Additives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone has used any of the bg additives, such as the 44k or the MOA, and if you have noticed any difference or any improvement with using them?

The other question I had is i heard that using internal engine cleaners can be bad? Is there any trutch to this?

Are those the cleaners? I am curious about this product. I have a relative with a abusive OCI habits and I want to try a good cleaner just before the next OCI. Iv seen results in a recent thread here. This product is difficult to find.

Both are great product. The 44k new formulation is not as good as the old. I used to favor the product over others but redline sl-1 is better now. MOA is an oil additive that works great with dino products. no need with synthetics though.

SI-1 Rocks hard core. Seen and performed the before and after 4 and 5 gas to prove it. Seemed 44K did well too. Not sure of a chem change. Will have to ask our rep next time I see him.

MOA supposed to be golden but not so sure. There is an VOA on it that at least made it look like it would do something. TBN was like in the 30's.

Most of their stuff works fine and even is now recommended fix by some manufacturers for some problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back