Best value 0w30 options for Canadian customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the application? Just curious why you are running a heavier Euro 0w-30 rather than the thinner GF5 varieties (many of which have been discussed in this thread).

I picked up two jugs of the MM F1 Euro 5W-30 today for "free" thanks to Canadian Tire money. Don't need any more oil but I figured, why not give this stuff a try.

I think I have enough oil in my stash to last me the next eight to ten years. Ohhh boy.......

Anyway, 5W30/0W30/0w40 priced at $30.59 until Thursday.

I have been using the Delvac 222 for many years, even when it was xd-3, and have been more than satisfied. I think it does a better job at cleaning than most and is not noisy like most of the Mobile products. I recently had a UOA on my 07 Dodge with a 3.5 at 10,000km. and it was so good they suggested I go out to 12-14k. I use it in everything including my lawn mower. Being the best priced syn. is just a bonus. The Mobile distributers usually have a spring sale, if you can wait that long.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Take a trip to Buffalo, NY and get some oil at Walmart. Looks like 100 miles one way. Then fill up your tank for $2.35 a gallon.

That's exactly what I do! I have been getting 5 quart jugs of M1 at the Walmart in Niagara Falls NY for the past few years, and the last few jugs I've bought have only been $22.88 each as well. It's about an hour and 15 minute drive for us, but it's worth it because we grab a bunch of stuff there that we can't get up here, and if we take the Civic it only costs about $8 in gas, but we definitely save more than that by filling up there! Even with the poor exchange rate, it's worth the drive, the sales on M1 up here never come close to what I can get it for in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back