Best thing at Chick-Fil-A?

I suspect everyone has their favorites. It's hard to say what is best. Most often I get the nuggets. I think theirs are some of the best. Their menu is pretty simple - a lot like In and Out. You can get a sandwich with a lightly breaded breast, or with a spicy lightly breaded breast, or a grilled breast. They have nuggets and strips. Of course you can get the sandwich dressed out as basic or loaded as you prefer. There are a few other items such as wraps. And of course sides.

IMHO, what sets Chick-Fil-A apart from so many other fast food joints is consistency. Is their chicken the best that you can get at a fast food joint? Probably not. But it is always good. Time after time. Store to store.

I have only been to Chick-Fil-A a couple times in 2 different cities, and in my opinion the chicken sandwiches are the best there is, the waffle fries are my favorite, and YES the service and nice people can't be beat. I wish that the nearest one wasn't 80 miles away.
Yes, their service is fantastic. At least two steps above the typical fast food employee. They are courteous, intelligent, polite, and helpful. Again, the comparison I think of is In and Out.

I live in CFA country. The chicken sandwich is a staple, and the nuggets are delicious as well. Pair with waffle fries and CFA sauce. Oh, and sweet tea!

Cobb salad for me. I rarely get that anywhere. Plenty of meat, and the sauce they give with it is incredible. Every time we stop at one, that's my automatic order. FWIW I'm not a big fan of the chicken sandwiches they serve. Neither the regular nor the spicy had much flavor. So since I've started eating healthier, I tried the salad there, and no more sandwiches for me.

The best thing about Chick-Fil-A is the genuinely nice and courteous young people who work there. Consistently the nicest staff of any fast food chain I've been in.

The food is pretty good, too.
Yes, they actually do a very good job of training their staff to be like that.

Only other time I've run into wait staff that nice and professional is at a high end restaurant.

Chicken noodle soup! With the Spicy Chicken Deluxe a close second. I work on their Ice Dream (non-dairy soft serve) machines a lot-surprised they haven’t figured out why i always show up right before lunch, yet...❤️

Cobb Salad with the Avocado Ranch dressing and their strawberry milkshakes. The people are great too.

It's almost spooky how polite the staff is, and they act like they actually want to be there.

As for sandwiches, the grilled chicken club sandwich. And the waffle fries with the CFA sauce.

Everything is good at chic-fil-a. Get the number 1 combo then go from there. Best iced tea ever for a restaurant. Staff is second to none. My grand daughters make a game of thanking them for everything they do for us. The staff has yet to not say “my pleasure“ after every thank you!

Reactions: GON
Yes, their service is fantastic. At least two steps above the typical fast food employee. They are courteous, intelligent, polite, and helpful. Again, the comparison I think of is In and Out.
Except the waffle fries are excellent at Chick-Fil-A and the fries at In-N-Out are dried sticks (and that's insulting a tree).

Cobb salad for me. I rarely get that anywhere. Plenty of meat, and the sauce they give with it is incredible. Every time we stop at one, that's my automatic order. FWIW I'm not a big fan of the chicken sandwiches they serve. Neither the regular nor the spicy had much flavor. So since I've started eating healthier, I tried the salad there, and no more sandwiches for me.
Best for me!

Back