Best SPRAY ON *UV* protectant for headlights

I'm a skeptic, I can't see any spray on product protecting against the damaging UV rays of the sun. Best bet is to try and park in the shade whenever possible.

I've tried the various waxes I've had on hand, including 845 and GG 3-in-1, and none of them provide more than a temporary fix.

Have just been too lazy go out and source a can of clear coat for a more durable solution.

Blue Magic Headlight Sealant for about 6 dollars and is the exact product you’re looking for.
+1
I also applied Blue Magic a few years ago and really like how easy to apply and how long it lasts. Of course, I hit the entire car (including lights) with Seal N Shine a few times each year and spray wax after every wash, but the Blue Magic seems to add another layer of protection.

If a regular quality sealant like meguiars NXT is enough to protect the body from UV damage and oxidation would it also not do the same for headlights?

iu

I've used this with great results in cleaning/polishing/protecting all my vehicles headlights. Used it in the Army too for windshields on aircraft.

Back