Best spark wires

Taylor wires are nice. You could also install titanium wire protectors.

Nice. but 123 bucks !? I almost fell off my antique ladder back chair.!

Except .... ladder back

What Atikovi said ^. I had Taylor wires on my turbo Buick GN which generated a lot of heat in the engine bay. Never a problem with simple wire separators.

Well that sucks. The ones I needed were $500 and included free shipping. I wonder what the price point is to qualify for free shipping?
I'm not surprised, UPS has raised their shipping rates again. Most everything is around $20 for ground lately. And I had to thank you for a new resource to find good quality plug wires! I really liked hearing Kingsborne tests all their wires before shipping! It's not hard to do with an ohmmeter but still nice to hear they are testing individually. (y)

"Best" on something like LS plug wires is suggestive. Even a quality wire will burn if subjected to heat like you describe. I do, however, have a few recommendations:

A set of spacers, separators and stand-offs are more important than the type of wires themselves.

WireLoomsEngine_25cc53bd-0e30-44ba-907a-58ef35718826_2400x.jpg

metal standoffs and seperators?

Their purpose is to prevent the wires from touching a hot exhaust part or anything else for that matter which could eventually cause the insulation to rub through from vibration and movement.

Back