Best Oil for Genesis 3.5T GDI engine (again)

Hello everybody
I know this subject has been beaten to death.... I searched through this forum & stlill can't decide. The car is almost brand new with only 600km. I plan on doing 1st OC at 1500-2000km. Thre's a lot of info here but most of it not the latest. What's the status as of late 2022?
Thanks

I know what my manual says. But according to multiple threads on this forum is hadly correct (A5/B5)

Hello everybody
I know this subject has been beaten to death.... I searched through this forum & stlill can't decide. The car is almost brand new with only 600km. I plan on doing 1st OC at 1500-2000km. Thre's a lot of info here but most of it not the latest. What's the status as of late 2022?
Thanks
Let that interval go out further. 2000 km is only 1250 miles. Are you also saying the manual is incorrect or the multiple posts are incorrect?

I just decided to change oil early. There’s no way I’m going to wait till 10pm with twin turbo engine (this car is for more than a few years). For the last a couple of days I went through probably a hundred posts here. Manu of them indicated that A3 is much better choice that’s what I meant. Genesis’A5 or better’ note in the manuals was rediculed here many times. I’d like to have some clarification on this subject. That’s all.

Probably best to go with a good 5w30 that is dexos 1 gen2 or 3 approved. Some are even ACES A5 ceritifed too I believe.

I guess the 3.5tt has the advantage of reduced IVD due to the dual fuel injection.

Probably best to go with a good 5w30 that is dexos 1 gen2 or 3 approved. Some are even ACES A5 ceritifed too I believe.

I guess the 3.5tt has the advantage of reduced IVD due to the dual fuel injection.
My 2022 G70 has 3.3T engine which is still SPI.

I just decided to change oil early. There’s no way I’m going to wait till 10pm with twin turbo engine (this car is for more than a few years). For the last a couple of days I went through probably a hundred posts here. Manu of them indicated that A3 is much better choice that’s what I meant. Genesis’A5 or better’ note in the manuals was rediculed here many times. I’d like to have some clarification on this subject. That’s all.
Well the true answer is that whoever wrote that didn't really understand the ACEA sequences. I think what they meant is an oil with an ACEA sequence that has at least as high an HT/HS as is the minimum for ACEA A5. SAPS isn't as relevant here in the US due to the low-sulfur gasoline. Any oil with less than 1.6% ash is acceptable. That opens the door to many oils on the market.

Maybe this will help to stop the beating.

Well the true answer is that whoever wrote that didn't really understand the ACEA sequences. I think what they meant is an oil with an ACEA sequence that has at least as high an HT/HS as is the minimum for ACEA A5. SAPS isn't as relevant here in the US due to the low-sulfur gasoline. Any oil with less than 1.6% ash is acceptable. That opens the door to many oils on the market.

Maybe this will help to stop the beating.

This topic keeps coming up because of that confusion.

Back