Best filter below 10 dollars?

If it fits properly, use it, no need to worry about brand so much.
That said, after watching a recent video I'll never waste my money on an amsoil filter ever.

Just bought a supertech FL2 and compared it to fram . They are exactly the same except for the grippy can . Also listed for 10000 miles .
At $4 ,I will take my chances . I have driven over 2 million miles in my lifetime with no engine failures on cars up to 525000 miles . All this BS on here shows me that 98.87% of bitog members haven't a clue about oil and filters and the more you dissect it , the less you really know .
Oil is oil
A filter is a filter.
Change it when its dirty.
DONE

My experience with AC Delco is positive.
Doesn't Delco make two quality levels, two styles, or designs? They did when I was looking for a filter for my Buick a few years back.

I have driven over 2 million miles in my lifetime with no engine failures on cars up to 525000 miles . All this BS on here shows me that 98.87% of bitog members haven't a clue about oil and filters and the more you dissect it , the less you really know .
Oil is oil
A filter is a filter.
Change it when its dirty.
DONE
😲 . It is addictive 🤪 . O.C.A.. 🪑 + :geek:

Last edited:
Mini Cooper Oil Filter Oem Gen2 R55-56.jpg

PURFLUX L358A Made in France 1.jpg

Both filters are the EXACT same including the printing (except for the packaging and the O-ring gasket).
Available for 5 €/$ each, but without the BMW packaging. So you get two of them for 10 bucks. I use to run these on my Mini. Given its synthetic and vastly strong media it easily fits the bill.

Back